- Candidates with international and telecom experience would be preferred.
- Candidates should have expertise in handling multiple projects and large scale business units.
- Lead the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to be implemented.
- To liaise with various departments and projects, discussing company short term and long term plans and agreeing on future actions to be taken.
- To ensure accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow to make the best decisions for the profitability of the business.
- To lead with a proper system of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and recordkeeping for all transactions to ensure all financial transactions are recorded and processed accurately and timely.
- To manage the company’s budget by controlling cost, strategically analyzing the income, cash flows, cost, and expenditures.
- To liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- To develop and manage effective financial systems/models and to implement innovative and new cost-reduction practices to maximize company profit.
- Timely reporting to the management of company profit and loss, risk analysis, etc.
- To implement IFRS in the accounts department and to implement practices as per international standards.
- To lead the monthly financial close process, including accounts payable function, payroll function, ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations, and report preparation.
- To ensure participation in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- To Lead Audit, VAT, and Finance Department to ensure the overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through the annual report.
- To oversee variance analysis, financial statement analysis, budget analysis, and account reconciliations.
- To Liaise with senior management to produce a timely, efficient, and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through the annual report.
- To oversee, plan, and monitor sufficient cash flow available to run the operations of business smoothly.
- Take ownership of reporting costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures of the company.
- Maintain accounting controls by developing and following policies and procedures and preparing and submitting reports to management.
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Build high quality of internal controls.
- Accurate financial reporting and analysis performed on the data.
- Successful external audits and an increase in company profits.
- % of fraud and accounting regularities reported in the organization.
- Strong and timely decision making of the company.
Xad Tech (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Manager-Accounts and Finance in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Phase # 8, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi. - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have education: ca inter, acca. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require lead, finance, support, business operations, international, telecom, handling, large, business, operations, design, framework, management, balance sheet, variance, projections, cash flow, make, profitability, system, accounting, payroll, transactions, controlling, cost, cash, monitoring, innovative, profit, reporting, loss, risk analysis, ifrs, standards, process, accounts payable, journal entries, balance, report preparation, development, policies, procedures, review, implementation, coordination, financial accounting, activities, variance analysis, financial statement analysis, budget analysis, senior management, internal, financial reporting, monitor, productivity, margins, gaap, current, build, quality, analysis, data, fraud mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 100k to 200k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.