1. Preparation and filing of Monthly and annual Sales Tax Returns (PRA, FBR, SRB).
2. Preparations of Supplies/ Purchase register under section 22 of sales tax act.
3. Preparation of Debit and Credit Notes for sales tax purpose.
4. Preparation of Sales Tax Withholding Certificate required by our suppliers.
5. Liaison with clients to arrange Income Tax and Sales Tax withholding certificates/ Challans.
6. Preparing and Working of Annual Income Tax Return of company.
7. Liaison with clients to resolve tax matters.
8. Preparation and Posting of monthly provision of Income Tax.
9. Liaison with Tax consultant with respect to replies of tax notices to tax authorities.
10. Preparation of fixed assets addition/ deletion and keeping fixed assets record.
11. Preparation and filing of documentation against cases in Tax department.
12. Appearing before Commissioner Inland Revenue against cases on behalf of the company.
System Generated Description
Engineering Kinetics Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Tax Officer in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require filing, sales, returns, documentation, familiar with accounting information system, erp solution, bank reconciliation and income tax. mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Engineering Kinetics Pvt Ltd
Engineering Kinetics (pvt) ltd. (EKL) was formed in 1982 to provide comprehensive design, engineering, fabrication and construction services. EKL) is a professionally managed company with set management principles & policies which are constantly required to cater to the market dynamics.