Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting of daily activity report (progress report) on daily basis
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
• Negotiate/close deals and handles complaints or objections.
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
• Focus on outstanding payment recovery within given period of time.
• Provide training and facilitates to your subordinate if any when & where needs.
• Promote and sell Company’s products and services to customers.
• Initiate customer contact for new business opportunities through calls, mails, referrals, etc.
• Contact customers for renewals, up-sells and cross-sells.
• Optimize existing products for repeat business and customer retention.
• Evaluate current products and recommend product improvements to increase sales revenue.
• Updated with latest industry standards and market techniques.
• Address customer problems in accurate and timely manner.
• Assist in developing business proposals for customers.
• Develop and implement effective marketing plans.
• Manage refunds and adjustments to customer accounts.
• Respond to customer requests in a professional way.
• Identify areas for improvement based on customer feedbacks
• Any other task assigned by the Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Branch Head, Manage HR and Director Operation
Leave Encashment (if Leaves not availed in a year), Increments, Commision, Provident Fund,
Muhammad Atif (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Executive in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have f.a/bachelors qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require basis, market, research, selling, customer, sales, cold, networking, availability, stock, company, exhibitions, complaints, team, recovery, training, business, current, product, industry, standards, proposals, marketing, branch mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 25k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.