- Work Allocation & Quality Control
- Manage work allocation to the team on a continuous basis, and ensure timesheets are maintained and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure data collection from clients and report development is being done as per agreed SLA’s/TAT’s
- Review deliverables from the team for scope coverage and provide necessary guidance where required
- Ensure all products & services delivered are factually correct based on documentary
- evidence and/or valid references.
- Stakeholder Management
- Coordinate with customers (as required) for data clarifications/ seeking additional
- information. Ensure all communication is well-documented.
- Ensure that periodic status reports are sent out to the customers with long-term contracts.
- Proactively escalate to respective sales leads in case of potential delays/ other risks
- Compile data to be reported to finance team for client billing on a regular basis
- Compile monthly reports for senior management team review
- Operations Management and Process Control
- Operations Management and Work Planning on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis.
- Track performance against plan and continuous process improvement to optimize delivery costs, improve customer experience, etc.
- Create SOPs and templates where required and ensure that all SOPs are followed for recording and tracking of customer orders, payments, and deliveries.
- Provide regular updates to all internal stakeholders including the head of the department, sales leaders from various regions, and the senior management.
- Hire and train new team members. Set goals for the team and manage the team from a career perspective.
- Product Management
- Take product ownership and contribute in terms of product improvement, innovation, as well as developing new products (as and when required).
- Business Development Support
- Assist internal stakeholders across the region in developing proposals/presentations, join sales meetings (if required), develop sample reports, etc.
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline, ACCA / CA / CFA, etc.
- Minimum years of experience in a role that involves company analysis and due diligence, such as corporate credit in a leading bank, or a rating company.
- Firsthand experience in developing or analyzing financial statements, and financial reporting.
- Firsthand experience in industry and risk analysis for Pakistan based companies and preferably for other countries as well
- Candidates with exposure to multiple industry sectors will be preferred.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Regional Delivery – Team Lead in the field of Other in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master’s degree in accounting/finance/economics or related discipline, acca / ca / cfa, etc. qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require primary, allocation, quality control, basis, data collection, development, review, scope, stakeholder management, data, communication, contracts, sales, case, finance, client billing, monthly reports, senior management, operations management, process control, planning, performance, process improvement, customer experience, recording, tracking, customer, payments, internal, head, product management, product, innovation, business development, support, region, company analysis, due diligence, corporate, credit, rating, financial statements, financial reporting, industry, risk analysis, master’s degree in accounting/finance/economics or, acca / ca / cfa, etc. mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 300 to 400 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.