This role is responsible for the end to end recruitment process of Head Office roles
- . Must have previous experience in a dedicated recruitment role
- . Experience in recruitment within Health & Social Care is highly desirable, as well as
- experience of supporting UK/overseas operations in some capacity
- . Strong English spoken, listening, writing, communication and presentation skills
- . Excellent administrative skills
- . Key experience of working with and advising line managers on recruitment decisions
- . First class Communication skills – with clear spoken English and English writing skills
- . Experience in social media recruitment (Not Essential).
- . Degree Educated (ideally with an Engineering qualification or MBA)
- . Confidence to work across all levels of the business
Muhammad Hamza (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Recruitment Officer in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require recruitment, process, head, office, screening, hiring, campaigns, internal, selection, testing, telephone, manager, liaising, recruitment manager, support, health, care, management, system, time, audit officer, dedicated, operations, capacity, english, writing, communication, presentation skills, administrative skills, advising, line, communication skills, spoken english, english writing, social media, engineering, business mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 40k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.