Quality Assurance / Software Tester
- Develop and execute functional and regression tests as part of agile release cycle.
- Actively participate in building a high-performing development team, including building test automation, documentation, and identifying opportunities for continuous development process improvement
- Work with product management and development teams to understand requirements, estimate testing efforts and deliver on product roadmap.
- Contribute to product documentation, including test plans, training and support material.
- Responsible for planning and executing end to end system tests.
- - years’ exploratory software testing experience.
- - years’ experience delivering consumer facing enterprise SaaS applications
- Relational database and SQL query development and testing experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to “break software”
- Software development background will be highly preferred.
- Experience with automation testing using Robot, Selenium or equivalent (Highly Desired)
- Experience in a fast-moving, start-up environment (Highly Desired)
- Ewok wrestling or Unicorn Wrangling experience (Highly Desired)
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning, professional development and enjoys being playing on a team
Manager Human Resource (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Assurance / Software Tester in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require quality assurance, software tester, part, software, product, user, development, testing, industry, technology, functional, regression, agile, release, building, automation, documentation, process improvement, product management, training, support, planning, system, software testing, consumer, enterprise, saas, database, query, analytical, software development, automation testing, robot, selenium, startup, environment, verbal communication, aptitude, learning, professional, education, computer science mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.