• Participates in developing updating related QMS documentation. Supports in establishing, implementing maintaining and continual improvement of the COMPANIES quality management system in accordance with the latest ISO 9001 Standard requirements,
• Conducts regular Internal Quality Audits (IQA), and liaise with different divisions for implementing corrective actions.
• Organizes and provides QMS awareness, training sessions, campaigns and workshops for the Company staff in order to enhance the QMS awareness.
• Organizes and provides necessary development and training for the Company Internal QMS Auditors.
• Supports Commercial Division and Users Divisions (Drilling, Assets, Discipline Engineering, Projects and General Services) to identify the potential suppliers and updating the COMPANY approved supplier list through conducting desktop evaluation review of suppliers QMS documentation and subsequent Prequalification audit visits.
EKA Software is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Peshawar - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Control , Quality Management, Quality Assurance , QA Engineer, ISO 9001:2008 mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 65k to 85kper month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About EKA Software
EKA Software is the leading provider of meeting and room scheduling software, helping millions of people create great meetings daily. We offer the greatest depth and breadth of functionality, the fastest and easiest way to schedule a meeting, and an exceptional customer experience. We’re focused on nothing but product and service excellence to meet the needs of our customers. We consist of skilled professionals from across the high-tech industry and offer a casual and flexible workplace.