- Research potential vendors
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Purchase Officer in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors or masters in supply chain, management or related field qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require positive attitude, follow up skills, punctuality, management skills, proactive approach, time management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.