In this role, you will employ your project management and leadership skills to manage and execute multiple projects and manage the delivery of project work, deliverables and solutions for clients by leading technical team members to meet clients technical and business objectives. Your goal would be to produce “WOW” experience for the client. You should have the ability to handle pressure from multiple stakeholders and keep a cool head amid tight deadlines and technical challenges.
Location: Karachi Pakistan
When you are working with us, you will be:
• Developing high-level work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and budgets
• Managing Pre-sales engagements.
• Managing Overall project, performs project reviews, works to accomplish the project tasks identified in the project plan, manages day-to-day project activities, generates regular status reports, conducts regular status meetings, manages change control process, and ensures project completion timely and successfully.
• Building and leading a team of reliable, trusted, competent players who can deliver quality results and help, motivate and develop them.
• Building everlasting relationship with customers/ partners by creating a “wow” factor
• Leading the efforts to continually contribute towards operational excellence
• Introduce and monitor quality standards and processes
You can get in, if you can prove that you:
• Are PMP certified
• Are a graduate in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or related discipline
• Have + years of relevant experience in reputable organization
• Have International Customer Management experience (preferably: EU/ US market)
• Are competent in leading multiple projects and are able to transform “unstructured” customer requirements to technical requirements and specifications for validation by the client.
• Are committed to positively influence your team members and lead them on projects.
• Have exceptional English communication skills (email writing, presentation creation, presentation delivery and documentation skills)
• Have ensure methodologies, design/code reviews, and standards are adhered to by all project technical resources
• Have ensured Project Management methodology and processes are applied to the proper level of rigor and utilized to facilitate successful project delivery
• Have strong analytical and problems solving skills
• Have proven track record, have completed at least “ ” projects from start to finish
• Have ability to develop deep understanding and analyze customer account dynamics, position qordata as a brand and maintain account growth strategy
Apply today at
qordata is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs (cs) qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require project-management, communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between -1 to 2 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
qordata is a data analytics and integration start up specializing in pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. Our consulting services enable pharma, biotech and device companies to operationalize the use of data based decision making across business functions such as compliance and marketing.