Role: Project Manager.
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: BS in Computer Science
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managed projects for Clients with offshore and On-site teams, followed standard project management practices.
- Performed End-to-end project management activities - Scoping, Scheduling, WBS and resource allocation, and Risk and Quality management, Team management.
- Client coordination with regular status calls, serving as a liaison between stakeholders. Strong Analytical skills and problem solving skills. Well-handled impediments among teams and individuals.
- Strictly followed Time, Cost and Scope baselines to make sure deliverables are being completed accordingly.
- Supervised Development Team for achieving milestones without delay. Closely monitor and analyzed requirements and change requests to avoid Scope Creep at every stage.
- Proactively managing foreseen project risk at different stages with appropriate responses to risks.
- As per the nature of projects handled, well managing changes to the project without affecting the stated objectives and benefits.
- Discovering business requirements, incorporating to customer needs, as well as planning project activities for achieving business road map
- Preparing Document of Understanding and Scope of Services for team engagement in planned work iterations and assigned sprint targets
- Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced and Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks
- Assigning and distributing project tasks to team members, Preparing workflows with the development team to ensure project deliverables are completed within the defined timelines
- Building strong and viable relationship with existing clients, based on mutual interests and past history references
- Setting project budgets. Analyzing and evaluating cost models to ensure cost compliance.
HR PNC Solutions (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager - IT in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs in computer science qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require client, building, setting, project, computer, science, offshore, management, activities, resource, risk, quality, team, coordination, liaison, analytical, problem, cost, scope, make, development, requirements, change, business, customer, planning, engagement, control, relationship, history mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.