• The management of multiple localisation projects in a fast‐paced environment.
• Planning of Projects-Planning-Execution-Monitoring-QA-Conclusion.
• Liaising with sales staff to clarify project parameters.
• Monitoring the Quality Assurance of each project and ensuring deliverables are as per the client’s requirements.
• Assist in the recruitment, evaluation, and ongoing testing of global resources.
• Negotiating with vendors.
• Managing project finances, including budgeting.
• Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with linguists and proofreaders globally.
• Working closely with the client-facing team to develop project plans for upcoming projects.
• Proactive and effective communication with the internal and external stakeholders, at all levels.
Essential skills and experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset.
• Minimum year of professional experience in a similar position in a corporate environment.
• Detail orientation with the ability to multitask.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast‐paced environment.
• Highly‐developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows).
• Experience in translation and localisation project management would be a strong advantage.
TransLinguist is a global language service provider with core experience crafting tailored translation and interpretation solutions for major clients across multiple industries. We are hiring a professional Project Coordinator to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, TransLinguist is a great place to grow your career.