1. Facilitate Head Supply Chain in Review / Updating Manuals, SOPs, Procedures, Controls for all sections under Supply Chain i.e. Production Planning, Control, Production, Maintenance, Raw Material Store, Warehousing & Dispatches.
2. Liaison with Sales Coordinator and get continuous updates on sales orders.
3. Liaison with Head Supply Chain and plan the Production schedules, work statements and predicted completion date. Identifying detailed facility requirements, manpower requirements, and material lists of all respective units thereby utilizing maximum capacity of both production unit and ensuring an optimal work distribution.
4. Prepare direct and indirect raw material requirements in assigned units as per the assigned production orders, prepare purchase plan for both units and submit purchase requirements to Head Supply Chain.
5. Liaison with the In-Charge Warehouse & Dispatch and plans the dispatch schedules and defines delivery timelines.
6. Issue the plan approved by Head Supply Chain to both production heads.
7. Monitor the safety stock levels at both units and review weekly stock reports to remain updated and ensuring that no production stoppage occur due to material shortages.
8. Perform follow ups with procurement team for timely availability of raw materials.
9. Prepare the machine / plant maintenance plans and get them implemented through follow-ups at unit as per the assigned / planned timelines for preventive maintenance.
Talent Systems (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Production Planning & Control Executive in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Multan - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com / mba qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require production, sales, purchase, safety, procurement, team, availability, plant, maintenance, preventive mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.