Do you possess the technical knowledge and experience to work on web or application development in a challenging and dynamic environment? The qualified candidate should be responsible for working as a PHP developer, with an understanding of server-side programming, front-end technologies, and the development and maintenance of related services in accordance with the requirements of the projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Design, build, or maintain web sites and software applications.
• Use of scripting or authoring languages, administration tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
• Consult with teams to resolve disputes, prioritize needs, develop content standards, or select solutions.
• Direct or implement website updates.
• Develop or validate test procedures and schedules to ensure that test cases simulate external interfaces and address all types of browsers and devices.
• Editing, writing or designing website content, and directing the team members who produce the content.
• Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study and participation in conferences, workshops and groups.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• + Years of hands-on experience working with modern PHP frameworks, especially Laravel and CodeIgniter
• The ability to manage the project.
• Good problem-solving skills.