We are looking for Mobile Apps QA Engineers from reputed companies who have diverse expertise in mobile applications and can develop, publish, and implement test plans for complex, multi-tier, distributed, mobile applications throughout the full lifecycle of the software
- Able to writes and maintain test cases and automation scripts .
- Candidates with at least + years of mobile apps testing will be considered only for an interview.
- Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing. Participate in all aspects of testing, including smoke, sanity, functional, regression, load, and system testing.
- Experience in testing iOS and Android Mobile apps (Native IOS, Android, React, Flutter, Xamrain) and API.
- Publishes test results and develops quality assurance standards and deliver solutions on schedule, and in accordance with user requirements, departmental standards and procedures.
- Have a strong hand on testing tools, and reporting tools.
- Can work with the development team to meet the deadline with bug fixes.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing. Manages assigned projects from Mobile Apps Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Provides resource planning, management, and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets.
- Performs design testing on mobile and white box testing as required.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results.
- Coordinates groups of business personnel who test, evaluate, and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Track and report defects using appropriate tools.
- - + years of experience .
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle including requirements definition, initial application design, testing, final implementation, and operations.
- Expert of mobile applications automated and manual testing.
- Mobile and API automation through various tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Calabash, UI Automation, X-Code, Robotium.
- In-depth knowledge of X-code, Swift, Android Studio, Java, React, etc.
- Performance, security, regression, smoke, functional, and white box testing.
- Must be a scrum master and expert in the management of mobile application projects using an agile methodology.
- Team player .
Qurat ul Ain Imtiaz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mobile Apps QA Engineers in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in RAWALPINDI - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs(cs) qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require operations, manual testing, robotium, mobile, mobile applications, complex, software, test cases, automation, scripts, testing, scope, qa testing, smoke, sanity, functional, regression, load, system, android, native, quality assurance, standards, solutions, schedule, user, testing tools, reporting tools, development, quality, final, user acceptance testing, resource planning, management, resolution, level, software development, process, manual, design, white box testing, inprocess, business, personnel, metrics, open, tools, software engineering, software development life cycle, application, implementation, selenium, cucumber, calabash, ui automation, xcode, swift, android studio, java, performance, security, scrum master, expert, agile methodology, team player mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.