- Developing new user-facing features using React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Technical skills required:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and UI/UX design
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- - years minimum in creating user friendly interfaces
- Must have experience around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- BS/MS in software engineering or computer sciences