• Developing strategies for the company’s Marketing activities and leading the Marketing department in executing
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist
publications - or on the radio, depending on the campaign
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders
• Communicating with target audiences and managing relationships with external stakeholders
• Designing creative concepts for different marketing mediums including electronic and print
• Liaising with designers and printers
• Working with photographers and video crew for interviews, photography etc.
• Assisting in managing marketing budgeting
• Organizing and managing events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Keeping a close watch on market trends, market demand and competitors’ activities
• Tracking daily emails and workflow
• Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
• Managing Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Engaging audiences through Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter
Rahma Humayun (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marketing Manager in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s/ master's degree from a reputable local or international university qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require • strong communication and writing skills • creati, good communication, team player • self-starter with ability to take in, multi task and manage time well • knowledge of ill, photoshop, indesign preferred mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 70k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.