- Monitor and operate social media page for the country
- Brainstorming content ideas for social media and planning social media campaigns
- Keep up to date with trending topics/important events to leverage on social media
- Research on latest trends and on what other companies are doing
- Prepare social media Monthly/Quarterly calendars
- Be able to update/complete any missing lead data in HubSpot with sound research capabilities
- Responsible for Marketing automation through CRM
- Utilizing HubSpot to monitor website traffic and social media engagement to track potential customers and new leads. Ensuring all content is linked to HubSpot for analysis and tracking.
- Support the regional marketing team in all marketing initiatives and plans for the country
- Effective collaboration with multiple departments to ensure corporate communication and branding is consistent all over
- Campaign/Event Management:
- Executing (External) - Recruitment and Marketing events, Job & Career Fairs, Recruitment Events, etc.
- Assisting in outbound Lead generation by webinars and conferences.
- Coordinate with designers/videographers, explain the content idea if needed, and provide feedback on the designed items
- Assist in the creation of all marketing collateral for various campaigns and events, such as press releases, taglines, emails (for different stakeholders like vendors, speakers), sponsorship proposals, pre-and post-event blogs, etc.
- Create event-based content calendars.
- Analyze all sponsorship proposals received from events, universities, etc. and gauge their relevance
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager on budgets and branding of the event
- Manage and execute all particulars of branding, giveaways, etc. for the events and collaborate with Admin to make it happen
- Research and collect ideas for the marketing collateral designs - Brochures, flyers, posters, banners, certificates, standees, etc.
- Other research for different Marketing campaigns
- Competitor analysis
- Minimum graduate
- Minimum experience of - years in preferably B B or technology industry
- Experience with marketing tools e.g.: HubSpot, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Strong understanding of the local business culture and norms
- Excellent communication & social skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Creative Thinker and Tech Savvy
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marketing Coordinator/Associate in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have minimum graduate qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require primary, social media, monitor, page, content, ideas, planning, campaigns, events, research, sales, incoming, marketing, reporting, regional, marketing manager, implementation, agency, regional manager, basis, data, lead, hubspot, sound, marketing automation, website, engagement, analysis, tracking, branding, corporate, support, marketing initiatives, collaboration, corporate communication, event management, recruitment, outbound, lead generation, conferences, feedback, press, sponsorship, proposals, blogs, negotiation, make, market research, brochures, flyers, posters, banners, marketing campaigns, competitor analysis, technology, industry, tools, google analytics, analytical, local, business, culture, communication, creative mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.