Fun City, a leading Family Entertainment Centre in twin city is looking for Manager Marketing.
The position will be responsible for leading the marketing and sales team, to deliver the company marketing plan in line with the brand values and business strategies. Developing the marketing strategy, and coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Responsible for driving the commercial objectives of the business, maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction. The position requires a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and to be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution in coordination with a digital marketing agency.
Key Responsibility & Duties: -
• To plan, develop, coordinate and implement the marketing plan in co-ordination with the Management; Research the need areas of consumers and competitors and translate that into an effective marketing plan.
• Identify audience insights and increase market share across key audiences to drive visits and maximize opportunity for repeat visits though effective guest experiences, upselling and product development.
• Plan and ensure effective delivery of site PR, promotions, advertising, online and direct marketing in line with target audience, measured ROI and overall departmental goals.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage departmental goals and deliverables.
• Be responsible for marketing, public relations, guest satisfaction and reservations.
• Have a working knowledge of all the center’s department priorities and marketing needs.
• Monitor group income for all areas of the center, analyze statistics and make appropriate decisions.
• Analyze profit effectiveness of the marketing programs. Analyze past marketing programs, and ensure future strategy is enhanced.
• Responsible for management of FC’s digital marketing partners, to ensure effective social media management. Including but not limited to:
o Create social media strategy. Comprehensive calendar and company wise SM guidance.
o Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and elevate brand recognition.\
o Supervise, development of daily social media content.
o Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Conduct effective competitive pricing studies.
• Develop and administer the center’s public relations and advertising activities. Have a working knowledge of marketing principles for national and local media exposure.
• Produce weekly and month end marketing reports. Responsible for the development and management of the center’s annual marketing plan.
• Revise and adjust market plans on a quarterly basis throughout the year according to changing business trends.
• Responsible for providing annual marketing budget.
• Corporate events, manage birthday party, school visit bookings. Oversee birthday parties and school visits, planning programs, activities for parties.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing Management
• Strong creative outlook
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience of managing digital agency, or experience of working with an agency with successful account management
• Excellent writing skills and content writing
• Copy writing skills and ability to design marketing documents desirable.
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
• Self-starter with excellent time and people management skills.
• Should possess good verbal and written business communication skills.
• Quick learner with an ability to understand marketing strategies, PR & business development.
• Should possess excellent communication skills and be customer service inclined
• Should be able to multi task and exhibit maturity
• Ability to take initiatives and think out of the box
• Creative thinking
Experience: to years’ experience within a marketing department, experience of managing an agency or experience of a digital agency will be preferred.
Interested candidates may apply on following email: