- Ensure proper and accurate bookkeeping. All accounting entries are correctly posted in the accounting software on a timely basis and closing on a monthly & annual basis with accuracy and adherence to IFRS/local accounting standards.
- Ensure on time monthly reporting to the Head Office for Senior Management use (i.e., Monthly Reporting of MIS, Trial Balance, all accounting schedules, statutory schedules etc.).
- Ensure timely compliance/returns of VAT, WHT, Payee (or similar tax). and addressing all tax matters/notices as & when applicable.
- Ensure raising of invoices, computation of revenue details and follow up with Customers for timely collections with minimal bad debts and DSO.
- Ensure supplier payments supported with proper documentation and utilization of credit period.
- Preparation, coordination and completion of Statutory Audit on time with no significant observations from the auditors.
- Follow up and ensure all annual returns are filed with the relevant authorities as applicable (i.e., Annual tax returns, Annual returns to the Company's Registrar, all other returns as need arises).
- Preparation of monthly payrolls and share with HR for further review to seek approval from management for salaries payment.
- Manage the finance team in day-to-day tasks. This includes daily supervision and coordination of the finance team’s tasks and providing guidance to the team members on any issues or concerns.
- Support in providing all the details required for group consolidation of FS/reporting.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register, depreciation, disposal proposals etc
- Dealing with banks for corporate and retail banking requirements.
- Documentation and record-keeping; maintaining legal agreements, regulatory documents etc.
- Assist (act as co-ordinator) in other matters like secretarial/compliance requirements, whenever required.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software
- Post-graduate with specialization in Finance/Chartered Accountant
- - years of relevant experience in Finance in a large Corporate
- Should be currently managing a small team
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager Finance in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate with specialization in finance/chartered accountant qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require graduate with specialization in finance/chartered accountant, accounting entries, accounting software, basis, closing, accounting standards, reporting, head, office, senior management, trial balance, accounting, statutory, returns, revenue, collections, supplier, payments, documentation, utilization, credit, preparation, coordination, statutory audit, tax returns, registrar, review, management, finance, supervision, providing, support, group, consolidation, asset, depreciation, proposals, dealing, corporate, retail banking, legal, agreements, regulatory, documents, coordinator, interpersonal skills, ms office, chartered accountant, large, 200 mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 300 to 300 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.