You will be joining the Export Sales Department to support the business for export customers to ensure compliance and feasible operations, engaging with a strong understanding of the plan and implement export strategies. You will be required to monitor, record, analyze, and report on activities, sales trends, and results, whilst promoting and managing customer profile and market analysis of existing partners. You will need to build relationships with all key customers and stakeholders and work closely with the export team, to ensure the sales targets are achieved.
- Proven Work Record as Export Manager in FMCG/Consumer Health/Pharma Industry (Only).
- International exposure is highly desirable.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within the required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers
- Administer all export of products and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Manage all existing clients and ensure an optimal level of marketing strategies and design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain the optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets.
- Ability to travel overseas.
- Developing new market experience.
- Anticipate, research, and report on future changes in export laws in your region to ensure efficient, positive, and lawful relations, support, and activities
- Conduct market research for each market in the region. Distribution, competition, market shares
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Ability to travel overseas.
- Working with distribution partners, preferably overseas
Salma Aziz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager Export and Overseas Sales in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters in business administration / ms marketing qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require export sales, support, business, export, compliance, operations, monitor, activities, sales, customer, market analysis, build, performance analysis, distributor, marketing, office, make, export manager, consumer, industry, international, design, project, documents, schedule, shipping, transportation, assistance, policies, procedures, currency, transactions, communication, level, promotions, trade, customer satisfaction, travel, market, research, region, market research, distribution, shares, banking, logistics, labels mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.