Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Limited is looking for Loan Analysts / Processor who assist a financial institution in processing, approving, closing and funding of real estate loan transactions. Some job duties include checking an applicant’s creditworthiness, verifying supporting documents and ensuring that the applicant’s information is accurate.
Candidate Must Have:
- Candidates must be extremely detailed-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet programs. Candidates must have solid math and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and English communication (written and verbal) skills with an eye for details and ability to grasp complex concepts with ease.
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to work independently
- Client care and teamwork attitude.
- Candidates with the US or neutral English accent will be preferred
- Four year Bachelor degree in Business or Science in any discipline is required from an accredited University.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior BPO experience servicing US clients or local Banking experience
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Loan Analyst / Processor (Night Shift) in the field of Analyst in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require analysis, document processing, communication, bpo mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time night shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.