• Prior to testing should have clarity of standards, working conditions, sample specifications, testing procedures, client requirements and care instructions.
• To ensure all equipment in working order prior to start working.
• To operate all equipment as per work instruction.
• To maintain equipment log books.
• To calibrate equipment prior to use, as and when required.
• To check expiry date of inputs, chemicals and ingredients prior to use in testing purpose.
• To record the results in the relevant form and prepare the internal test report for verification.
• To ensure that all safety precautions and measures are taken prior to testing.
• To maintain the work place and equipments clean and tidy .
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Lab Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs/ms textile engineering qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require testing, clarity, care, check mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.