• Contribute to the software and data design process with respect to the development of current and new systems and services. Code, debug and test systems.
• Good understanding of Web based development technologies.
• Candidate should have knowledge of designing corporate applications with E-commerce functionality (Design, build and modify web-based applications).
• Knowledge of PHP 7.0 Features and Framework such as Symfony, Cake, Zend, Laravel, CodeIgniter and Android application development will be a plus.
• Candidate should be BS in Information Technology from HEC recognized institution, having relevant work experience.
CPSP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Junior Software Developer (PHP), (Karachi Based) in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs (it) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require leadership skills, honest & punctual, active listener, technical skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, it savvy mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan is the premier postgraduate medical institution of Pakistan. Established in 1962 through an act of parliament and by the untiring efforts of 50 eminent physicians of the then both wings of Pakistan under the visionary leadership of Gen. W. A Burki, Minister for health, Government of Pakistan. Charter of the college focused upon promotion of specialist medical practice through organization of postgraduate medical education, training and research.