AUA Solutions is an IT Enabled B B data company, providing outsourced data management and database software consultancy services to companies in US/Canada and worldwide looking for back office support with their business-to-business sales, marketing and recruitment related lead generation and prospecting activities.
Formed in year , AUA Solutions offers customer centric and value-added data services in various industry verticals in line with a tight knit corporate philosophy that starts and ends with high quality client deliverables. Our service offerings include but are not limited to: B B targeted email & contact list development, demand lead generation, software customization, digitization & data entry, CRM/system data cleansing and verification, database maintenance, data append & enrichment, database phone validation, online data collection, as well as other web-based back office data functions that support and complement the B B sales, marketing, admin, compliance and recruiting efforts of our global clients. AUA Solutions is ranked among the Pakistan’s Top IT & IT Enabled Services Exports companies by Pakistan Software Export Board (IT & Telecom Ministry).
We are currently seeking a young and energetic Human Resource professional (Female) for a Mid-Level HR & Talent Acquisition position. The potential candidate will be required to support our growing needs for administration and management of our human resource & recruitment functions working closely with the senior management, supporting the overall mission of the organization
• Posting jobs on various job portals, and source potential candidates and identify new sources to collect resumes of ideal candidates
• Conducting Phone Interviews to screen the candidates based on capability and suitability for the various BPO Positions
• Make job offer calls to short listed candidates and to confirm office appointments.
• Performing office based in-house job interviews and recruit ideal staff members for various jobs that shall include B B Data Verification executives, Web research associates and IT personnel
• Developing job descriptions, preparing online job postings, screening resumes, phone and in-person interviews, and selecting candidates
• Administer attendance roster, time-punch cards, and advise on tardi/absences
• Maintain, cleanse and update employee database on a daily basis
• Prepare, track, file and maintain employee letters and records.
• Counsel, Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures;
• Create, update, maintain, and expand the company policies
• Work closely with cross functional teams; in a counseling role, assisting teams to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Excellent fluency in written and spoken English along with a Light accent
• Strong Communication, counseling and persuasive Skills
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach in a fast paced environment
• Must be a people person, and have a flair for HR management and development
• Possess strong desktop PC computer literacy, web navigation, and keyboarding skills.
• Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Skype
• Bachelors/Masters in Human Resource Management, additional HR training a Plus.
• Must have - months experience in HR & recruitment field; preference will be given to applicants with prior international BPO / IT / call center industry experience
Compensation & Benefits
• Compensation: , and , after probation
• Increments: Every Six Months (performance based)
• Bonus: Commitment Bonus of after six months and Annual Bonus every year (as per performance appraisal scores)
• Benefits: Paid Personal/Emergency Leaves, Timely pay.
• Long Term Benefits: Health, Maternity, Disability & Life coverage, Loan Facility, BC Program, Awards Function, Higher Education Assistance, Growth & Promotions, etc
• Job Timings: : am to : pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesdays to : pm and Saturdays : am to : pm (Sunday Closed)
• Location: Anum Blessings, near NCR Building, Shahra-e-Faisal, Off Baloch Colony Bridge, Karachi
• Age: - Years
• Gender : Female
• Job Type: Full-time