- Develop and lead divisional team of specialists for support the Underwriting operations at the branches.
- Streamline and promote coordinated flow of case files to and from the division within prescribed time lines.
- Ensure prudent underwriting and compliance with the Company’s underwriting manual by divisional and branch teams.
- Review and decide terms for underwriting, specialized and significant business proposals, being delegated to branches.
- Monitor divisional operating results at the level of customer, customer groups, sectors, products, and branches.
- Resolve operational issues referred by branches and the sales teams.
- Promote balance in marketing efforts to secure balanced growth in the Company’s product portfolio.
- Follow-up with Head Office for expediting decisions on cases referred by the Divisional teams.
- Manage administrative issues such as approval/disapproval of leaves, employee grievances, office discipline; Provide guidance to team for their development and career planning; Evaluate performance as per schedule and identify training requirements to develop subordinates.
- Qualification: Masters – Insurance / Finance
- Professional Qualification: ACII will be preferred
- Experience: - Year
- Good Communication skill (written and spoken)
- Good command on MS Office
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly
- Should have good analytical skills & problem-solving attitude
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Joint Manager Head of Technical Support in the field of Other in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters – insurance / finance qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require lead, support, underwriting, operations, flow, case, compliance, manual, branch, review, business, proposals, monitor, operating, level, customer, sales, balance, marketing, product portfolio, head, office, expediting, employee grievances, development, career planning, performance, schedule, training, insurance, finance, professional, communication, ms office, analytical skills, masters – insurance / finance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 90 to 100 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.