Mensio Mental Health is based out of Montreal, Canada and is founded by Dr. Benjamin Armstrong. Dr. Armstrong is a Clinical Psychologist (PhD) and is licensed by l'Ordre des psychologues du Québec (OPQ).
Mensio Mental Health is dedicated to the measurement and practice of clinical psychology. We empower patients to monitor, track and take better control of their mental health. We consult with enterprise mental health providers to design monitoring and tracking systems for group programs and organization-wide initiatives. Our aim is to help our patients and clients make the decisions they need to flourish.
You will mostly focus on the frontend, but some backend work will be present as well. Your role would be to support ongoing development efforts, implement new functionality, and participate in technical discussions with stakeholders and product managers.
As we're a remote-first company, you need to have access to a quiet workspace and stable internet connection. You also need be comfortable working on a remote team with some degree of independence.
• Analyze and clarify proposed features
• Estimate software development efforts
• Write readable and efficient code to implement the feature
• Test the resulting solution both locally and after deployment
• Troubleshoot any issues and bugs and provide timely fixes
• Good grasp of EcmaScript +
• Proficiency with at least one of these front-end frameworks/libraries: Vue, Angular, or React
• Experience with Express or Koa
• Experience with any SQL-based database
• Ability to test the code you've written, both on unit and integration level
• Experience with Apollo GraphQL would be a plus
• Experience with PHP and Laravel specifically would be a plus