Job Description :
- Strong hands-on experience with Java, J EE, Spring Core, Spring JDBC, MVC.
- Exp. in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, database modeling, etc.
- Strong Core Java concepts Collections, Multithreading, Exceptions, Design Patterns.
- Working experience in REST services, JSON or other Webservices.
- Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit), Mocking frameworks, code coverage.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Good knowledge on Database queries.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
- Plan/track/manage releases.
- Work with the team and architect to understand the technical challenges and mitigate them.
- Reporting, Track Customer SLAs.
- Mentor & guide the team.
- Regular Customer and Onshore interaction.
- Manage customer/onshore/team stakeholder expectation.
- Experience on Angular JS and similar JS Framework would be preferred.
- Core Java, J ee, Struts, Hibernate.
- Expertise in core Java is expected.
- Experienced in SCRUM or Agile development processes (ScrumMaster).
- Experienced in leading team independently on technical & management front.
- Should be able to manage onshore relationship at the operational level.
- Experienced with estimating and planning small projects
- Able to monitor and track the work progress, report KPI's.
- Should Identify risks and raise them at the right time and come up with action plan.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
En Route Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Java Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require java, j2ee, spring, core, jdbc, analysis, design, programming, database, modeling, core java, concepts, collections, multithreading, design patterns, rest, json, unit testing, tools, junit, build, maven, gradle, team, architect, technical, reporting, customer, slas, mentor, onshore, framework, requirements, struts, hibernate, scrum, agile development, management, front, relationship, level, planning, monitor, progress, time, action plan mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About En Route Technologies
En Route Technologies power by Tramigo Finland a multinational company with our headquarters and home in Finland. Our sales, support and R&D offices are located in our main markets. We are pioneers and brand builders; a team of highly innovative and persistent entrepreneurs aiming to change the tracking industry and create the first global consumer brand in the tracking product and telematics business. To achieve our goal, we create the best hardware and software solutions which consumers experience as easy to use, high value for money, reliable and intelligent.