Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration of the networks and servers to ensure maximum performance in terms of availability, accessibility, speed and security.
• Implementation of security, policies, grant permissions, and limit services as required.
• Implementation of Backup/Network security plans & strategies
• Management of all kinds of server installation, migration, backup and restoration.
• Setting up Windows Servers in Amazon AWS cloud (EC2).
• Manage network infrastructure to ensure disaster recovery systems are accessible.
• Manage and provide effective ongoing support to customers on integration projects and implementations.
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar, preferably in lead/supervisory role.
• Hands on experience on Amazon AWS cloud (specially EC2, S3), Office 365
• Hands on experience in implementation and management of Server 2008 R2 Active Directory, Microsoft SQL 2005 / 2008, Microsoft Terminal Server 2003 / 2008, Firewalls ISA/TMG, Virtual Servers, Amazon AWS, Backup of Windows Servers and SQL, Network printers etc.
• Understands the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and is able to pin-point problem area accurately to improve overall efficiency
• Expertise in OS Installation / Maintenance, Software / Driver Installation troubleshooting, Hardware procurement, Network Cabling / troubleshooting, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Network Administration, Systems Engineering, or a related field of study.
• MCITP, MCSE, CCNA certifications would be a plus
Carbon Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT/Network Administrator in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's minimum qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require performance, security, server, backup, windows, cloud, infrastructure, recovery, support, integration, office, implementation, management, microsoft, terminal, printers, problem, area, installation, software, hardware, cabling, computer, field, ccna mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Carbon Services
Carbon Services (Private) Limited is Pakistan's first carbon consulting company, and is an established leader in the energy, engineering, Environmental Policy Consulting, and environmental markets arena. We provide our project developers, investors, and lenders with technical consulting and financial advisory services specializing in the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), and co-develop CDM projects in Pakistan.