- Support and Assist for IT environment, along with non-stop Internet and Software facility.
- Look after all installation work i.e. Operating System, System / Networking Software’s, Designing software’s and internet configuration.
- Support in development and Implementation of external servers as and when required for events and exhibitions.
- Good knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Assist and support related to IT matters Especially for Events, Trainings and New Joining’s.
- Well versed in data center management and data governance.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Troubleshooting of network, computers and software's.
- Assist in maintenance of equipment installed.
- Maintenance and update of POS, Integration Sever, File Sever, ISA server at all external and internal environments of the organization.
- Monitoring IT Help Desk solution.
- Website debugging, development
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Good Communication and People Management skills
- Must have proactive approach, Market Knowledge and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent Networking along with the Microsoft Certification i.e. (MCITP, CCNA)
K - K
Liberty Books is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Officer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require internet, software, installation, operating, system, networking, configuration, technical, computer hardware, troubleshooting, integration, isa server, website, debugging, problem solving mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.