- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- BS degree in Computer Science or in any relevant field from HEC Recognized University.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
We urgently need an expert and reliable Senior Mobile Application Developer to join us on a full-time basis. The person we are looking for should be able to lead and handle mobile app development projects from start to finish, should be able to study the given scope and requirements, handle the development, debugging and finally handle deployment to Play store and App Store.
- Should have a strong background working with both native and hybrid mobile applications, including but not limited to iOS, Android, Hybrid Applications (React or Cordova), Ionic Framework, etc.
- Experience/familiarity with integrating major rd party APIs (Facebook Signup / Login API, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, QR Code Reader, etc.
- Experience with server-side scripting (PHP / MYSQL).
- Experience working within the MVC framework - Laravel will be considered a plus.
- Experience in handling final deployment and publishing of a well-tested product successfully to the Google app store and Play Store.
- Should be able to coordinate with the projects managers and design team on mockups and requirement gathering etc.
- Experience with source control (Git).
About K-Labs Technology Solutions
Technology is at the center of business activities and factors related to technology reflect the reliability and professionalism of a business. At K-Lab we recognize this importance so that we offer you the best and suitable technological solutions based on your needs and requirements. It is our goal to provide reliable, flexible, and secure web and app solutions that support business activities and serve global customers, providing by that a key growth driver.