- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- • Must have experience in handling rice inventory
DMK Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Inventory Control Officer (rice) in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require inventory control, business, raw material, product, stock, distribution, direct, demand, software, monitor, inventory, handling, rice mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.