- Building strong coordination and seek out new sales opportunity through calling, networking and social media.
- Managing assigned sales task under the reporting authority.
- Managing target requests and shipment plans. Ensuring business development through achieving required task as per specific market requirement(s).
- Managing overall sales activities in daily operational activities including coordination with CSD, handling customer queries, problem vehicles (Follow up for Deposit/Balance Payments), maintaining daily reservations and profit management of the team.
- Ensuring accomplishment of assigned sales targets and required sales turnover by ensuring timely receipt of payments on sales.
- Supporting the Manager in implementing Management’s directives including new policy compliance along with Senior Management Policies/Strategies regarding sales within the team.
- Achieving regular sales targets including timely receipt of payments on units.
- Other tasks given by the company from time to time.
- Ensuring discipline within the team.
SBT Japan is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of International Business Coordinator in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mba, bba, bcom qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require building, coordination, sales, networking, reporting, target, shipment, business, development, market, activities, handling, customer, problem, profit, management, turnover, receipt, payments, compliance, senior, company, time mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About SBT Japan
SBT Japan is one of the leading automobile trading companies based in Japan with Head Office at Yokohama. SBT Japan export new and used vehicles and equipments from Japan, South Korea, United States and Singapore across the globe.