• Assists in recruitment and selection process.
Drafting/Designing Jobs Ads.
Collection of CVs, Screening and Shortlisting.
Documentation ( Pre/Post Employment)
Reference checking of shortlisted candidates.
• Conducts orientation and socialization of the new employees.
• Prepares, updates and maintains personal files of employees including branch offices of Karachi & Islamabad.
• Assists AGM in preparation, maintenance and updating of HR manual, HR policies and procedures.
• Assists in conducting job analysis of the employees by using modern techniques and methods and preparation of JDs.
• Assists AGM in conducting Training Need Analysis of employees of various departments.
• Assists AGM in arranging off-the-job training programs.
• Assists AGM in preparation of employee’s lists for annual increments and promotions twice a year.
• Assists AGM in annual performance appraisal process.
• Registration of New employees in EOBI/PESSI.
Generation of Vouchers on monthly basis of Central and North Region.
• Keeps the HR Department neat and clean at all times.
• Maintains the HR Module of SAP and keeps it updated at all times.
• Assists AGM in any other task assigned by him.
• Successful incumbent will be an MBA/BBA(HRM) or a Graduate with Diploma in HR. He/ She shall have adequate knowledge of policies and practices in Human Resource Management functions, including recruitment, selection, training, compensation management, promotion regulations and procedures, benefits and packages, labor laws and HRIS.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• to years working experience in similar position in a reputable organization.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Good presentation skills.
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Officer in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bacholars/masters qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require hr analytical skills, budgeting, microsoft office, good presentation & communication skills, database management skill mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd. was set up in 1931. Since it's inception, it has provided its clients with world-class products and services. For over 80 years, our clients have relied on us for innovative and economical solutions to their problems. Highly qualified individuals ar employed specializing in various branches of engineering, along with sales and marketing personnel to deal with a diverse customer base.