We are seeking a self-motivated HR personnel to take on the role of HR Officer. Due to the nature of our work, we are especially keen to hear from people who have experience in working with software houses or IT recruiting firms.
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes.
- Responsible for effective and engaging onboarding process and also maintain off boarding process.
- Maintain efficient and healthy system at all times and design various recruitment strategies and maintain pool of candidates at all times.
- Plan and execute employee engagement programs and nurture a positive culture within the organization to ensure employee satisfaction, motivation and high employee retention.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees; serve as a resource for all HR related inquiries.
- Adhere to and ensure the implementation of company policies.
- Responsible for smooth processing of monthly payroll.
- Maintain attendance records and overall attendance/leaves related matters of employees.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Dealing with employees, handling their issues and counselling them as and when needed
- Responsible for some admin related work.
- Manage other HR task and responsibilities as per company requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (HR) or related field
- Minimum year of relevant experience
- Well versed in HR function
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a team work environment or individually
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and independency of decision making.
- Excellent in MS office, outlook, excel and able to make analytical reports and presentations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and good in email drafting
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Officer in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba (hr), mba (hr) qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require personnel, hr officer, people, software, recruitment, onboarding, process, system, design, employee engagement, culture, organization, employee satisfaction, employee retention, resource, implementation, policies, processing, payroll, attendance, management, procedures, dealing, handling, counselling, business, administration, field, writing, pressure, environment, time management, ms office outlook, excel, make, analytical, communication, negotiation skills, email, drafting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.