HEXTAR CHEMICALS ENTERPRISES
Lahore, Kasur, - Pakistan - 60k to 80k (PKR) - Per Month
- Human Resources
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 3 Years
- Required Qualification:
- MBA Human Resource Management
- Requires Traveling:
- 60000 - 80000 PKR
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Employee Manual - Job Descriptions - Job Analysis - Talent Acquisition
- HR Policy Manual - Leave Management - Leave Encashment - Letter Drafting (IOCs)
- Exit Interviews - Orientation & induction - Payroll management
- Learning & Development - Credential Verification -Pay Scale / Grading
- Vehicle Insurance – Compensation & Benefits Administration
- Personnel Record Management
- Planned, developed and implement HR policies, strategies and procedures to attain the organization’s goals.
- Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment and selection operational procedures, designing of job description & specification.
- Handling of Job Portals.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new inductions.
- Review of the performance appraisal and development of performance evaluation procedures and policies.
- Propose annual salary increment to management and processing.
- Drafting of Annual Increment Letters and Promotion Letters.
- Evaluation and monitoring of the employees to assess the training need for HRD.
- Coordinates and liaises with external Consultants on employees’ training needs and arrange customised training for employees.
- Preparation of Annual Bonuses, Gratuity, Leave encashment reports.
- Responsible for Employee Health Insurance (Hospitalization) Group life Insurance & Out Patient Limit (OPL), Employee Health Cards, Claims reimbursement & contracts renewals.
- Dealing with vehicle Insurance.• Analysis and processing of all travelling/ R & M expenses of the Sales team and Head office staff.• Handling of vehicle tracking and fleet management system.
- Handling the vehicle Buy Back Policy consents for the employee.
- Take disciplinary action by issuing warning letters, verification of inquiry reports for the obligatory action.
- Handling to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Compliance handling.
- International Tours arrangements for Dealers/ Franchisee's/ Sales Team.
- Event Management.
- Talent Acquisition
- Designing of effective JD’s/ KPI/ KRA Performance Management/ Annual reviews Reward / Incentive Management
- Compensation & Benefit Implementation of HR Policies & Procedures Implementation of Progressive HR management System
- Training & Development
- Vehicle Insurance Management
- Effective Fleet Monitoring Management System
- Field Expense Management
- Event Management
HEXTAR CHEMICALS ENTERPRISES is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Generalist in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Lahore, Kasur - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mba human resource management qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require industr, resource, professional, hr functions, reporting, staff, recruitment, compensation, benefits, coordination, staff training, supervision, payroll management, insurance, health, life, fleet, tracking, management, expense management, employee relations, talent acquisition, payroll, benefits administration, performance evaluation, policies, procedures, standardization, manual, job analysis, talent, leave management, leave, letter drafting, orientation, induction, development, verification, hr policies, acquisition, selection, training, performance appraisal, monitoring, training needs, gratuity, health insurance, group, life insurance, cards, claims, contracts, vehicle, analysis, processing, expenses, sales, head, office staff, handling, vehicle tracking, fleet management, disciplinary action, complaints, staffing, dealing, tours, performance management, implementation, agrochemicals, industry mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 60k to 80k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About HEXTAR CHEMICALS ENTERPRISES
Since its commencement in 1985, the Hextar brand has been marking its place as one of Malaysia’s foremost agrochemical companies.Today, the Hextar Group is a leading crop management solutions provider, both domestically and globally, thanks to its specialized agrochemical products supply chain. From research and development, to manufacturing and distribution, Hextar has consistently provided new and improved superior agrochemical products to its customers.With more than 120 products successfully registered in Pakistan, Hextar Group operations have now expanded in Punjab and KPK provinces of Pakistan with team members, serving as the best supporting system for our customers and suppliers.
SHE MEANS WORK
Business Development Officer
Sales and Marketing
Tele sales Executives
Telesales Representative / BDR / CSR / Call Centre
Shibli Global Network