JOB TITLE: HR Assistant
JOB CATEGORY: Staff
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource Department
REPORTING TO: HR Manager
PLACE OF WORK: Bahria Town, Phase # , Rawalpindi
To act as the liaison between the HR Manager and employees in the area of Medical Insurance Operations, Employee Relations/Greviences, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries related to the Department.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- To coordinate with employees regarding their joining formalities, visa process, documents, deployment, and HR-related issues and report the same to management.
- To complete all the documents of employees and maintain proper employee records.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and medical insurance, and employee leaves of absence.
- To handle medical insurance invoices and claims, documentation, additions, and deletions of employees in coordination with the HR Manager.
- To coordinate with PRO for employment visas and other related formalities. (Stamping, medical, etc.)
- Database Management of all the employees in the HR system and update it as and when required.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager and project team to timely create the employee IDs of staff as per the client requirement.
- Deal with employee requests or issues regarding medical insurance, HR processes, and direct them to the concerned person.
- Perform any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
- HR Database Management
- Timely and accurate Employee Id’s
- Timely Medical Insurance
- Record of all employees is % updated .
- Client satisfaction is high with fewer complaints regarding the errors.
- No fine incurred for employment visa stamping.
Xad Tech (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Assistant in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Bahria Town Phase # 8, Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree in hrm qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require hr assistant, staff, resource, reporting, hr manager, liaison, area, medical insurance, operations, employee relations, communication, resolution, hr functions, joining formalities, visa, process, documents, deployment, management, personnel, documentation, recruitment, training, performance, claims, coordination, stamping, medical, database management, system, project, client, hr processes, direct, client satisfaction, complaints mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.