- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage product roadmap such as new product development, product Lead the effort to derive significant insight from our current customer base to help create the vision of future product capabilities
- Through collaboration across the organization, lead the product management life cycle from concept to launch of the products and be accountable for the on-time delivery of the product enhancements and features
- Track, measure and leverage a wide variety of product KPIs to determine: (i) how well the company is doing delivering the best consumer experience, such as revenue and customer growth, engagement, and retention, (ii) progress against the product plan and team goals, and (iii) how well many products are tracking towards delivering on the overall vision
- Build content architecture and vision for company’s website and other digital platforms
- Utilize user research, site data, user testing and other means to identify content optimizations and gaps
- Focus on engaging and growing the audience on each platform
- Support a collaborative and inclusive work environment and create opportunities for employees to have a rewarding and fulfilling career
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Administration, or relevant field from an accredited university.
- - Year years of experience managing teams within a digital environment
- Track record of success in defining and taking new innovative products to market in the technology space
- Strong desire to make content impactful, innovative, and distinctive; with a clear understanding of providing useful and critical information to customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact and present effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to convert business strategy into action-oriented objectives and measurable results
- Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Head of Digital Marketing (Male Preferred) in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s or equivalent degree in business administration qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require key accountabilities: build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing s, product lead the effort to derive significant insi, lead the product management life cycle from concep, measure and leverage a wide variety of product kpi, such as revenue and customer growth, and retention, (ii) progress against the product plan and team go, and (iii) how well many products are tracking towa, site data, user testing and other means to identify content o, or relevant field from an accredited university. 0, and distinctive, with a clear understanding of providing useful and, ability to interact and present effectively with a, build, digital marketing, strategy, product, new product development, lead, current, customer, base, vision, collaboration, organization, product management, life cycle, enhancements, consumer, revenue, engagement, retention, progress, tracking, content, architecture, website, digital, platforms, user, research, site, data, testing, focus, support, environment, business, administration, field, university, innovative, market, technology, make, providing, written communication, management, business strategy, system mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.