- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field with a diploma and/or certification in graphics designing
- Requires Traveling:
- 110 - 125 PKR
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Revamping company reports such as BRR/ BOI/ CCAM etc.
- Design more traditional corporate collateral assets including but not limited to logos, adverts, banners, backdrops, business cards, brochures, leaflets etc.
- Working on social media posts and infographics time to time
- Creating brochure designs and all marketing collateral based on D&B guidelines
- Designing HTML Email templates in HubSpot for email marketing purpose
- Revamp existing PowerPoint templates and create new templates
- Assist the Regional Marketing Manager in all design related tasks
- Extremely creative and be able to generating fresh concepts
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment.
- Sound time management skills
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility.
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time.
- Automatic understanding of how to set up design assets to optimize work
- Should be familiar with UX and UI basics, should be aware of modern web design and UX trends
- Minimum graduate with a BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field with a diploma and/or certification in graphics designing
- Minimum experience of - years in graphics designing preferably B B or technology industry
- Should be an expert with in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD)
- Basic understanding of Premier Pro and After Effects will be a plus
- Should be familiar with Sketch & Figma for UI and UX design work
- Solid understanding of print processes / offset printing, especially about designing large sized banners and backdrops
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Graphics Designer in the field of Design in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bsc degree in design, visual arts or relevant field with a diploma and/or certification in graphics designing qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require primary, design, corporate, banners, business cards, brochures, leaflets, social media, infographics, marketing, html, email, hubspot, email marketing, powerpoint, regional, marketing manager, personal, creative, concepts, activities, ms office suite, word, pressure, environment, sound, time management, level, energy, dynamic, setup, visual, field, diploma, graphics, technology, industry, expert, adobe creative suite, photoshop, illustrator, indesign, basic, premier, solid, offset printing, large, bsc degree in design, visual arts or relevant field with a diploma and/o mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 110 to 125 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
B2B Telemarketing Representative
Shibli Global Network
Sales and Marketing
Sales and Marketing
Remote Social Media Content Creator