We require a fresh or experience "Graphic Designer / Video Editor" who will be responsible for editing, delivering & developing outstanding graphic and video content
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- - years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
PSH is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Graphic Designer in the field of Art/Creative in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require graphic designer, video editor, editing, video, creative, ideas, design, fundamentals, typography, html, adobe, photoshop, illustrator, indesign, portfolio, materials, digital, quality, creative direction, brand, specifications, media mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Pakistan Sweet Home is a welfare Non-Profit registered Organization, striving to support the poor Little Angles who have lost their parents particularly in the wake of acts of terrorism, due to the onslaught of floods and other natural disasters/causes. It was started from a small baby who lost his parents on Swat operation, Mr. Zamurrad Khan (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) adopt him and from hat this organization becomes the biggest organization overall in Pakistan.