We at GenITeam are looking for “Game Producer” who will be a vision holder for his team, collaborating with production, development, design and operations to build new products and services, processes and growth plans all in continuous alignment with a vision and road map.
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail.
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule.
- Manage a games team and the product throughout the product lifecycle.
- Gather and priorities product and customer requirements.
- Work closely with the Development, Art and QA teams to deliver projects.
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach.
- Support Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/business or equivalent.
- + years of experience in IT preferably in game design or development.
- Experience in product management or business analysis will be a plus.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team
GenITeam Solutions (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Game Producer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in it/business or equivalent. qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require game producer, production, development, design, alignment, specifications, functional, project, games, scrum, marketing, sales, revenue, customer satisfaction, business, product management, business analysis, communication, interpersonal skills, agile mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.