PlayX is looking to grow its team with people who share energy and enthusiasm for creating innovative mobile gaming experience to entertain and empower people!
This role will require a deepened interest and broad knowledge in the Hyper Casual mobile gaming space. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Write robust, scalable and efficient code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- Work with game producer, developers, and game artist to oversee the implementation of new features and systems
- Create in-house generic tools, framework, plugins extensions for rapid-prototyping
- You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are passionate about gaming and have an interest in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least years of professional experience in Unity
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with game architecture and engine-optimisation
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have:
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme from day of employment
- Quarterly employee awards
- Remote work with flexible hours and freedom to work from anywhere
- Co-working space membership
- Annual paid leaves
- Company retreat once in a year
- Computer accessories/upgrades reimbursement per annum
PlayX is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Game Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi, Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require innovative, mobile, gaming, empower, hyper, casual, part, games, support, i mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
We are a vibrant mobile game publishing company consisting of talented individuals from all over the world that aspires to become the world's most played game publisher.