- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- ESTful APIs and Web Services and various web and mobile UI controls and plug-ins. Experience with open source apps, libraries and plug-ins.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.