- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Experience: minimum 1 to 2 years
Education: Minimum Graduation
Must: The candidate must possesses good MS Office and Communication (Written and verbal) Skills.
Epic Consulting Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Front Desk Officer in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have minimum graduation qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require good written and verbal communication skills, excellent in ms office mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Epic Consulting Group
Incorporated in 2008 with the vision to import and impart best business practices to the local and multinational companies. Launched initially as a small Consultancy firm, in just 9 years, has broadened the horizon in various dominions with the geographical presence in 3 countries i.e., Malaysia (2008), Pakistan (2011) and UAE (2014) and became one of the best HR companies in Pakistan.