· Manage Vendor Payments, Prepare Cheques daily/weekly (on demand).
· Prepare and Reconcile Bank Statements
· Administered Online Banking Functions
· Track Bank Deposits and Receipts
· Creditors Management
· Prepare Input Sales Tax monthly
· Prepare Markup sheets of Loan Facilities
· Calculation of Profit on Saving Accounts
· Managed Leased Vehicles
· Dealing with Banks to Claim amount pertaining to Insurance against Vehicles
· Check branch Expense sheets & Book in SAP
· Support the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
· Assist in Annual Audit
· Successful incumbent will have a bachelor’s of Commerce/CA Inter degree with ~ years’ experience in the same position.
· Good computer skills (MS office).
· Good communication skills (Email Writing).
Interested candidates may send their resume to the below email address
Arooj Nasir (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Officer in the field of Finance in one of their office located in LAHORE - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s of commerce/ca inter degree with 2~3 years’ experience in the same position. qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require email writing, computer skills, sap, ms office, communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.