A renowned real estate agency is seeking a Female Executive Assistant to CEO to provide a broad range of administrative support to the CEO, as well as provide hands-on office support to the entire staff in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, a team player and able to prioritize work under deadline pressure. The candidate must exercise initiative, be highly organized and capable of multi-tasking.
• Assist with document preparation, including letters & proposals.
• Create corresponding files and follow the existing document tracking process.
• Maintains CEO's schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and online meeting if required.
• Handle confidential documents and email correspondence with discretion and timeliness
• Help organize in-office events and meetings, including management of conference rooms, food orders, and greeting guests.
• Assist with special projects (i.e. research, event planning, merchandise management)
• General administrative duties (i.e. answering/transferring phone calls, copying, filing, and mailings)
• Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies.
• Other support services including taking minutes of meetings and initiating and replying to correspondence on routine matters. Organizing travel arrangements and any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
• BA/BS with minimum years of qualification.
• Minimum - years of experience working in an office/ real estate.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks, and excellent follow-through
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff within the company
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise sound judgment
• Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
• Ability to work overtime when needed & comfortably sitting late nights.
Pay and Benefits
• Compensation is based on previous experience
• Paid Vacation/ sick/holiday/personal time
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
How to apply:
Register yourself on the below register yourself before applying for the job. You can post your CV after registering and then post your CV on the above link.