- Prepare and analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Prepare management reports on financial performance compared with budgets and prior year and analyze variances for the entire group.
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting activities for the entire group.
- Assist in collating data for in-depth analysis of income statement items from various software applications/other departments.
- Maintain structured data for various business lines over the period.
- Prepare financial models to support in decision making.
- Prepare power-point presentations / other reports for management review.
- Provide support to finance team with ad-hoc requirements.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (excel and power-point)
- Working knowledge of ERP Software (Navision or Oracle)
- Post-graduate degree with specialization in Finance (CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA).
- Minimum - years of experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
- Prior experience of working in a multiple entity / geography / business line set-up is preferred.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Executive – Financial Planning & Analysis in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have finance (ca/acca/cma/cpa). qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require current, performance, revenue, cost, sales, expenses, capital, management, group, forecasting, budgeting, activities, data, analysis, software, business, support, powerpoint, review, finance, interpersonal skills, ms office, excel, navision, oracle, accounting, geography, line, setup mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 100 to 100 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.