- Assist customers with their items purchased through the e-commerce website
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and maintain the core values of our client
- Maintain swift responses to customers through email and/or chat
- Maintain a level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and an attentive manner
- Document each customer query as well as the resulting solution
- Provide alternatives to products/items, which are not available on the e-commerce website
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing resolutions
- Stay up to date with the latest updates on system information and process changes
- Able to deal with objections and handle customer pushbacks
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication
- Must have at least WPM
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
- Unlimited exposure.
- A chance to polish your skills.
- A great learning environment.
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself.
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people.
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent Employment Status
- Provident Fund
- Internal Job Opportunities
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Referral Bonus
- Company Pick & Drop
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Email & Chat Support Specialist in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have o/a level / intermediate or above qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require people, change, solutions, customer, written communication, keyboard, customer experience, website, performance, core, client, swift, email, chat, level, service, dealing, query, procedures, providing, system, process, market, learning, environment, make, build, part, agile, head, time management, specialist, focus, organizing, setting, problem solving, professional, verbal, communication, ms office, excel, word, rewards, expect, side, recruitment, screening, benefits, medical insurance, provident fund, internal, bonus mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 60k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a public listed company on NASDAQ. We are a people-helping company, inspired to bring about a global change in an otherwise dulled out technological world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 30 sites in 8 countries and maintains a network of over 25,000+ employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 138 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2.3 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clear view platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience. Emerging with its client-driven and customer-inspired approach, ibex. Pakistan has achieved the #1 Market Position in delivering the end-to-end customer experience journey to fortune 500 companies. We are among the fastest growing geographical location of ibex currently employing 6500+ employees operating from 8 centers in 3 major cities; Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad. We offer permanent and contractual job opportunities with internal growth opportunities to striving individuals. We have among the highest female ratio and fresh graduate hiring across the industries. Our mantra is we don’t create jobs we make careers!