- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Business Management. Masters in Business Administration preferable.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Overlooking and managing day to day operations of the domain.
- Meeting with clients to determine potential areas for improvement and enhanced customer services & engineering support.
- Maintenance of documents, files and all other relevant information pertaining to smooth business processes.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly status reports for all the service level agreements, on-call services and short/long term projects.
- Coordination with internal customers to formulate and execute operational objectives whilst maintaining minimum TAT.
- Management of department budgets, operational forecasts whilst performing QC and monitoring of Operational KPIs
- Assist the line Manager in hiring, supervising and training of staff.
- Any other work as assigned by the line manager.
Karsaz (Pvt) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Dy. Manager Operations in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Karachi & Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in engineering/business management. masters in business administration preferable. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require leadership, negotiation, communication and team management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Karsaz (Pvt) Ltd
Eminent from its name KARSAZ (FACILITATOR), KARSAZ has been facilitating different industrial sectors since 1952 & expanded its business operations in late 1970?s in the Sea-ports sector, organizing and selling Container/Cargo Handling Equipment, Componentries, Spares and After Sales Engineering services. With continuous expansion KARSAZ is present in almost all dynamic sectors as follows: * Container/Cargo Handling Equipment * Container/Cargo Security/Scanning Equipment * Construction & Allied Equipment * Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment * Airport Aviation & Handling Equipment * Waste Management Equipment, Systems & Products etc