- Co-ordinate with Suppliers for Import orders on regular basis and follow-up
- Handle LC, Bank Contracts and dealing with the banks for execution and transactions of the imports.
- Deal with Shipping Companies / agents for fright negotiation for FOB shipments and follow-up for the shipments.
- Maintain Import filing and record
- Responsible for documentation of all import and export shipments.
- Understand the procedure for documenting export/import entries
- Review's paperwork and documents to ensure shipping, handling, storage charges, and customs fees are billed correctly
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Prepares documents and forms to move goods efficiently through import and export steps and procedures
Females and freshers are encouraged to apply and will be preferred.
- B.com or any other equivalent degree will also be considered.
- Minimum month to year experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal (English)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and possess good computer skills.
- Good with email drafting.
- An excellent team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Possess good Time Management and Multi-Tasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Document Controller in the field of Legal in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com, m.com, mba(finance) qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require reach, domestic, organization, finance, process, strategy, registration, activities, reconciliation, data, import clearance, assistance, costing, control, capital, flexible, usage, metrics, analytical skills, strong communication skills, corporate, legal compliance, holidays, import, basis, contracts, dealing, execution, transactions, shipping, negotiation, filing, documentation, export, documents, handling, storage, customs, forms, procedures, bcom, communication skills, verbal, ms office, excel powerpoint, computer skills, email, drafting, team player, pressure, time management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.