- Meet all business targets (Sales, Manpower & Productivity) of the Division and respective Branches by developing and implementing the operational plan.
- Maximize sales and drive business growth by delivering initiatives, relationship management and providing targeted support to sales team.
- Ensure clear targets by providing advice, consultancy & support to team members; coaching & mentoring for the target’s achievement; effectively.
- Mentor/ monitor Technical, Claims, Finance sections of the division. .
- Ensure the budget compliance in the area of Sales, Expenses and Capital Expenditure.
- Manage performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support, feedback, and formal appraisal; Handle administrative issues including leaves, grievances and identify training requirements in order to a proficient & motivated team capable of delivering the departmental objectives.
- Stay abreast of competing organizations, market movement and penetration.
- Qualification: Masters – Insurance / Finance
- Professional Qualification: ACII will be preferred
- Experience: - Years
- Good Communication skill (written and spoken)
- Good command on MS Office
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly
- Should have good analytical skills & problem-solving attitude
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Divisional Head in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters – insurance / finance qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require business, sales, manpower, productivity, business growth, relationship management, providing, support, consultancy, coaching, mentoring, monitor, technical, claims, finance, compliance, area, expenses, capital expenditure, performance, direct, setting, feedback, appraisal, training, order, market, penetration, insurance, professional, communication, ms office, analytical skills, masters – insurance / finance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.